Welcome to the 29th Dreiländerlauf – or three countries race – in Basel, a city known for its trade fairs, as well as to the tri-border region.
This is a unique race that passes through Switzerland (Basel), France (St. Louis, Huningue) and Germany (Weil am Rhein).
Sunday Mai 19, 2019
10 km race
Start at 9:30 a.m.
2,3 km students’ race
Start at 9:35 a.m.
21,1 km tri-border race
Start at 9:45 a.m.
Directions and parking
Thanks to the support of the public transport companies, like TNW (CH) , RVL (D) and Distribus (F), all the competitors can travelling free over the whole networks (one there and back second class ticket for the 21th of may).
IMPOTANT : You can get your Ticket at email@example.com, We will send this Ticket by Mail.
It is absolutely essential for the participants, to print and take along her ticket.
On the day of the run, the free charge certificate is accepted on the different public transport systems like TNW (CH); RVL (D); Distribus (F).
See page “How to arrive”.
By car :
If you arrive by car, use only authorized parkings. The covered carparks, like ‘’Storchen’’ and ‘’Basel City Kantonspital’’, are very close to the event (some footsteps,) and the parking price in these carparks, is only 1CHF/hour.
2019: what’s new ?
- 10Km-run instead of 10,3Km.
- 10-km run transnational (about the 3 countries), fast and beautiful distance on the Rhine
- Start (only 10 Km) at Schifflände (300M from the Marktplatz)
- New and earlier starting times (less heat)
- Finisher Medal for all
- Certificate in order to download
- Postmessages and start ids issue on Saturday 18th of May, 2019: a new in the inner court of the town hall from 10:00 to 15:00 (without surcharge)
- Pacemakers at the Halfmarathon (1:45h / 2:00h / 2:15h / 2:30h)