Run the race without borders!
▪ The 21.1 km race with its start and finish line in Basel, a city known for its trade fairs.
▪ 10 km race, for beginners
▪ 2,3 km children’s race
Races will start from Basel’s Marktplatz (market square) on Sunday, May 19, 2019
10 km race
Start at 9:30 a.m.
CHF 35.– / € 32.–
2,3 km children’s race
Start at 9:35 a.m.
CHF 10.– / € 9.–
Halfmarathon 21,1 km
Start at 9:45 a.m.
CHF 45.– / € 40.–
CHF 2.00 will automatically be donated to the Lions Clubs of the region which will use the proceeds of the races to fund a tri-national, bilingual summer camp.
The following features are included in the price for the 21.1K and the 10K races:
- Free public transportation to the event on the following transportation networks: TNW (CH), RVL (D) and Distribus (F)
- Start number and personalized start bag
- Finisher T-shirt upon finish (10km and 21,1km)
- Finisher medal upon finish
- Timing through chip, with publication of the ranking list on internet
- Drinks available along the course
- First aid and care available along the course
- Pacemakers on 21,1km ( 1:45h / 2:00h / 2:15h / 2:30h)
- Massage available upon arrival
- Warm showers available upon arrival
- Changing rooms and lockers available close to the start
- Free sms service with your own times
- Individual finisher picture
Further information in German language
CH – 4055 Basel
Further information in French language
22, rue du Gué
F – 68220 Knoeringue
Number pick-up / late registrations
– Saturday, May 18, 2019, at the city hall (Rathaus) from 12 a.m. to 5 p.m. (late registrations without late fee).
– Sunday, May 19, 2019, in the Rathaus (city hall) courtyard starting at 7:30 a.m. (late registrations with late fee > 10 CHF or 9 €).
Numbers will not be sent out by mail.
We hope you enjoy this international event!
General Information from A to Z
On the market place at:
10:30 for the children run
12:00 for the 10 km run
13:00h for the half marathon
- KM 4,5 > Stadion St-Louis – F > Water
- KM 8,2 > 3Länderbrücke Huningue – F > Water, Sponser Energy drinks, Fruits.
- KM 12,5 > Platz der 3 Länder Weil – D > Water, Sponser Energy drinks, Fruits
- KM 15,9 > An der Wiese beim Stücki Center Kleinhüningen – CH > Water, Sponser Energy drinks, Fruits
- KM 18,0 > Unterer Rheinweg, höhe Kaserne Basel (CH) > Water, Sponser Energy drinks
- Finish > Water, Sponser Energy drinks, Fruits
For women and men at the school on Rittergasse (opens at 8 a.m.)
Runners are responsible for their own insurance coverage. The organizer of the event shall not be liable for any accidents, illness or theft.
In the Rittergasse school building, the Swiss Massage Team offers free of charge massages before and after the run.
Pacemakers at the Half-marathon :
Get your desired finishing time easily! Just follow one of our experienced pacemakers.
Ecpected times :
1:45h / 2:00h / 2:15h / 2:30h
Every runner will receive a prize for competing.
Special prizes will be awarded to the top three runners in each category. No prizes will be sent by mail (please refer to the Category page!).
Ranks will be announced on the Marktplatz (market square) starting at 1 p.m. In the event of inclement weather, this will be done in the Rittergasse gymnasium.
Sanität Samariter Verein Kleinbasel
Medical services are available at Rittergasse school building, on the market place, and also at the catering stations as well as in the broomcar.
10km run > 2 hours
21,1km > 3 hours
Timing will be performed by Datasport using a chip-based system. The chip is attached to the bib numbers.
This flea provides the real time of each participant. It will be a single use flea, so it is useless to return it on arrival.
T-Shirt and medal
Each competitor (10 km and 21,1 km) who reached the finishing line can fetch a T-shirt in the inner court of the city hall with its coupon attached on its startnumber.
Medals are given in the zone of the arrivals.
You have the opportunity to leave your valuables in the inner court of the city hall.
Recovering of those until 13H00, only with your start number. So please keep always on this number.